Friday, January 2, 2009

Ghost pictures


My birthday and the camera has decided to go mad, making us look like ghosts. Perhaps we are. If anyone has any ideas on how to solve this then let me know. It seems the colour is to blame, further away perhaps we would be better, of course we would anyway...

Showing off my necklance and scarf... prezzies.

Had a pleasant meal in the new restaurant near to us, cheese salad, lamb chops and proffs, all served nicely and a glass of wine. Puts an end to me giving up meat for the New Year - I forgot to! Or wine!

I think we had better buy a new camera, as this one is four years old and will most prob cost as much as a new one to fix. Comments...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie said...

New camera? You betya!!! Think you should get one ASAP.

Anonymous said...

Funny, our cameras are all on the blink too. This morning only one from 5 was good. I think mine heard me say I was thinking of repplacing it. The charger then packed up and costs more to replace than the worth of the camera. Lovely pictures though!! And Happy Birthday too.

travelbugs said...

Well - I will put pics on from other people until we replace ours. But first, will take it back to shop to see is he has any ideas as to what is wrong.

Thanks for birthday greetings all, and nice talking to you today Angie.